The Christie® M Series projector platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards expected in all Christie products. The most compact in its class, this projector platform has embedded warping, blending and color matching capabilities that give you even more installation flexibility.
||1920 x 1080 HD|
||13,500 center lumens|
12,000 ANSI lumens
13,500 ISO lumens
||Up to 2,500:1|
||Dual 450W NSH|
||1,750 hours, up to 2,000 in eco mode|
||10.2" (259 mm)|
||19.7" (500 mm)|
||22.1" (561 mm)|
||55 lbs (25 kg)|| |
The Christie HD14K-M, offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership. It draws a maximum power of 1500W (at 110V) giving you full brightness with two lamps instead of four.
- Native HD resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 13,500 center lumens
- Variable contrast ratio of 2500:1 (full on/ off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images
- At maximum brightness the projector draws a maximum power of 1500W at 110V
- Smallest chassis in its class
- Dual mercury lamps (450W)
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending
- Although the unit can be run without filters, Christie recommends using filters for assured performance
- Motorized yellow notch filter
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multiwindowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- 3D capable model available in the Mirage Series
- 3D upgradable
- AutoDesk® Revit® model
- 24/7 operation
Christie’s 3DLP projectors are 2D and 3D capable. The Christie HD14K-M is available as a 3D display solution or it can be upgraded from its existing 2D display technology to include 3D capabilities. Christie is the first to offer an upgrade path for its 3DLP projectors with the Mirage advanced 3D functionality.
All this, combined with a 3-year warranty and our industry-leading service and support, means the M Series gives you high performance and peace of mind.