The Christie® M Series projector platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards you expect in all Christie products. The most compact in its class, this projector platform has embedded warping, blending and color matching capabilities that give you even more installation flexibility.
||1920 x 1200 WUXGA|
||14,000 center lumens|
12,500 ANSI lumens
14,062 ISO lumens
||Up to 2,500:1|
||Dual 450W NSH|
||1,750 hours, up to 2,000 in eco mode|
||10.2" (259 mm)|
||19.7" (500 mm)|
||22.1" (561 mm)|
||55 lbs (25 kg)|| |
The Christie WU14K-M, offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership. It draws a maximum power of 1500W (at 110V) giving you full brightness with two lamps instead of four.
- WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200)
- 14,000 center lumens
- Variable contrast ratio of 2,500:1 (full on/ off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images
- At maximum brightness this projector draws 1500W at 110V
- Smallest chassis in its class
- Dual mercury lamps (450W)
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending
- Dust-sealed engine, filter-free design
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multiwindowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- Motorized yellow notch filter
- 3D capable model available in the Mirage Series
- 3D upgradable
- AutoDesk® Revit® model
- 24/7 operation
Christie’s 3DLP projectors are 2D and 3D capable. The Christie WU14K-M is available as a 3D display solution or it can be upgraded from its existing 2D display technology to include 3D capabilities. Christie is the first to offer an upgrade path for its 3DLP projectors with the Mirage advanced 3D functionality.
All this, combined with a 3-year warranty and our industry-leading service and support , means the M Series gives you high performance and peace of mind.