The most compact in its class, the Christie M Series projector platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards expected in all Christie products. Embedded warping, blending and color matching, along with built-in portrait capabilities give you even more installation flexibility with this SXGA+ model.
||1400 x 1050 SXGA+|
||11,550 center lumens|
10,500 ANSI lumens
10,518 ISO lumens
||Up to 10,000:1|
||Dual 350W P-VIP|
||1,500 hours, up to 2,000 in eco mode|
||10.2" (259 mm)|
||19.7" (500 mm)|
||22.1" (561 mm)|
||55 lbs (25 kg)|| |
The Christie DS+10K-M, at 11,550 center lumens (dual lamps, 350W), offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership by drawing a maximum power of 1320W giving you full brightness while using less power.
- SXGA+ resolution (1400 x 1050)
- 11,550 center lumens
- Variable contrast ratio of 2500-10000:1 using contrast aperture (full on/full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
- At maximum brightness this projector draws a maximum power of 1320W at 100V
- Smallest chassis in its class
- Dual mercury lamps (350W)
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending
- Dust sealed engine, filter-free design
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- 3D capable model available in Mirage Series
- 3D upgradable
- AutoDesk® Revit® model
- Built-in portrait display capabilities
Whether the application is education, entertainment, gaming, home cinema or live events – Christie’s 3-chip DLP projectors are 2D and 3D capable. The Christie DS+10K-M is available as a 3D display solution or it can be upgraded from its existing 2D display technology to include 3D capabilities. Christie is the first to offer an upgrade path for its 3-chip DLP projectors to equip them with the Mirage advanced 3D functionality.
All this, combined with a 3-year warranty and our industry-leading service and support, enables the M Series to provide high performance and peace of mind for all users.