The most compact in its class, the Christie M Series projector platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards expected in all Christie products. Embedded warping, blending and color matching, along with built-in portrait capabilities give you even more installation flexibility with this HD model.
||1920 x 1080 HD|
||6,600 center lumens|
||Up to 10,000:1|
||Dual Osram® 200W P-VIP|
||2,000 hours, up to 3,000 in eco mode|
||10.2" (259 mm)|
||19.7" (500 mm)|
||22.1" (561 mm)|
||55 lbs (25 kg)|| |
The Christie HD6K-M DLP projector, at 6,600 center lumens (dual lamps, 200W), offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership by drawing a maximum power of 870W giving you full brightness while using less power.
- True HD native resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 6,600 center lumens
- Variable contrast ratio of 2,500-10,000:1 (FOFO) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
- At maximum brightness the projector draws a maximum power of 870W
- Smallest chassis in its class
- Dual mercury lamps (200W)
- Two high definition input channels that allow 4:4:4 HD signals
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending
- Although the unit can be run without filters, Christie recommends using filters for assured performance
- Motorized yellow notch filter
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- Dynamic iris
- 3D capable model available in Mirage Series
- 3D upgradable
- AutoDesk® Revit® model
- Built-in portrait display capabilities
Whether the application is education, entertainment, gaming, home cinema or live events – Christie’s 3DLP projectors are 2D and 3D capable. The Christie HD6K-M is available as a 3D display solution or it can be upgraded from its existing 2D display technology to include 3D capabilities. Christie is the first to offer an upgrade path for its 3DLP projectors to equip them with the Mirage advanced 3D functionality.
All this, combined with a 3-year warranty and our industry-leading service and support, enables the M Series to provide high performance and peace of mind for all users.