The most compact in its class, the Christie M Series projector platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards expected in all Christie products. Embedded warping, blending and color matching, along with built-in portrait capabilities give you even more installation flexibility with this SXGA+ model.
||1400 x 1050 SXGA+|
||11,550 center lumens|
10,500 ANSI lumens
10,518 ISO lumens
||Up to 10,000:1|
||Dual 350W P-VIP|
||1,500 hours, up to 2,000 in eco mode|
||10.2" (259 mm)|
||19.7" (500 mm)|
||22.1" (561 mm)|
||55 lb (25 kg)|| |
The Roadster S+10K-M, designed with stagers in mind offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership by drawing a maximum power of 1320W giving you full brightness while using less power.
- SXGA+ resolution (1400 x 1050)
- 11,500 center lumens
- Variable contrast ratio of 2500-10000:1 using contrast aperture (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
- At maximum brightness (10500 ANSI lumens), the projector draws a maximum power of 1320W
- Dual mercury lamps (350W)
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending
- Dust sealed engine, filter-free design
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- Ships with a stacking frame and four input cards
- 3D upgradable
- Built-in portrait display capabilities
All this, combined with a 3-year warranty and our industry-leading service and support, enables the M Series to provide high performance and peace of mind for all users.