This single-lamp, portable projector features 7000 ANSI lumen brightness, full HD resolution, 4DColor™ technology and inorganic LCD panels for high contrast and vivid color presentations. 4DColor™ technology gives a 20 percent increase in color gamut over comparable 3LCD models.
||HD (1920 x 1080)|
||7000 ANSI Lumens|
||3000:1 (Full on/off) |
||2000 hours, up to 3000 in eco mode|
||7.36" (187.0 mm)|
||14.5" (370.0 mm)|
||17.0" (439.9 mm)|
||25.1 lbs (11.4 kg)|| |
The Christie LHD700 is easy to set up and use with motorized lenses and 3D Keystone™ capabilities. A variety of input connections and a suite of optional lenses ensure that the Christie LHD700 can meet your application requirements. Crestron’s RoomView® and AMX Discovery Device make it easy and quick to configure third-party equipment with this projector.
The AutoFilter, easy lamp access and up to 3000 hours lamp life (eco mode) help reduce projector downtime, and service and maintenance costs.
The Christie LHD700 brings full HD resolution in a single-lamp, portable design that’s affordable and maintains high performance for medium-sized applications.
- 4DColor technology for life-like color performance
- Inorganic LCD panels create a natural black state for increased contrast ratio and sharper images
- Motorized lens shift, zoom and focus
- Easy set-up with H/V digital keystone correction and 3D Keystone geometry correction, color matching and edge blending
- Crestron’s RoomView® and AMX Discovery Device option
- Built-in network capabilities by Ethernet
- Up to 10,000 hour AutoFilter cartridge
- *Stackable for redundancy or added brightness up to 14,000 ANSI lumens
*In a stacked setup, this projector is best suited for events or temporary use. The projector may need to be re-aligned if it is used in a fixed-installation application
Christie LHD700 can also be used with the Christie YK50 as a moving digital luminaire system. The Christie YK50 is a small, dual-arm yoke that supports either the Christie LX700 or Christie LHD700 projector, offering a 7000 ANSI lumens LCD option for moving video projection. The combination of the Christie YK50 with either of these projectors gives you bright, real-color, moving digital images, lighting and video displays – ideal for small- to mid-size venues.