At 5,500 ANSI lumens, the Christie LW555 is the mid-level offering in our widescreen WX Series featuring WXGA resolution – 1280 x 800. Similar to its family members, the LW400 and the LW650, the Christie LW555 is designed for today’s widescreen applications with native widescreen format for both video and computing display presentations. With WXGA resolution, you are not only set for today’s applications, but you are also set for next-generation displays as well.
||1280 x 800 WXGA|
||2000 hours, up to 3000 hours in eco mode|
||21.4lbs (9.7kg) || |
The Christie LW555 presents exceptional image quality using advanced LCD technology that utilizes inorganic 3LCD panels. These inorganic panels have been designed for improved lifetime performance over conventional 3LCD panels. With a 800:1 contrast ratio and 10-bit video processing, the Christie LW555 produces natural, smooth color tone to ensure picture stability and flawless video playback… a quality image every time!
- 5000 ANSI lumens provides high brightness
- Native WXGA resolution (1280x800)
- 800:1 contrast ratio for exceptional image clarity
- Latest in inorganic 3LCD light engine design offering enhanced performance and durability
- 10-bit video processing for natural and smooth color tone and video playback
- Designed with 3D Keystone™ technology
- Center lens design with full motorized lens shift
- Suite of high performance optional lenses
- Ships with standard lens: 1.70-2.89:1 Zoom Lens
Set up and image adjustment is a breeze, even in the most challenging room environments… utilizing 3D Keystone™ technology ensures quick and easy image alignment. The Christie LW555 is equipped with motorized lens shift for zoom and focus, with a center mount lens design and easy one-button lens release capability. A suite of optional lenses are also available. This quiet, compact projector is offered in an off-white color to compliment its surroundings.
The Christie LW555 has all the features and the high quality standards you have come to expect from Christie.