The Christie® LWU501i produces professional-quality presentations at an affordable price. This feature-rich, WUXGA (1920x1200) resolution 3LCD projector has 5,000 ANSI lumens at 3000:1 contrast ratio for bold, detailed images. The optional lens suite includes a selection of zoom lenses with repeatable position recall that make the Christie LWU501i ideal for small- to medium-sized applications and wide screens.
The Christie LWU501i has an intuitive LCD menu for easy set up and maintenance. With the projector’s USB port, presenters can use wireless devices to present their data. The Christie LWU501i also has a text message function that is ideal for displaying emergency or evacuation messages as an overlay on the screen.
This 3LCD projector is low maintenance, with features such as long-lasting lamps, a filter with up to 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation, and (<0.35W) standby operation, all resulting in a low total cost of ownership.
||1920 x 1200 WUXGA|
||5,000 ANSI lumens|
||330W UHP lamp|
||2,500 hours, up to 3,000 in eco mode|
||18.7" (476 mm)|
||19.6" (498 mm)|
||5.8" (147 mm)|
||19.6 lbs (8.9 kg)|| |
- 5,000 ANSI lumens
- WUXGA (1920x1200) native resolution
- Intuitive LCD menu for easy set up and maintenance
- Suite of optional lenses with repeatable position recall capabilities
- Long life, 330W UHP lamp (standard mode: 2500 hours; eco mode: 3000 hours)
- Hybrid filter operates for up to 20,000 hours reducing maintenance requirements
- Built-in security features that limit access to projector controls and menus
- Can be used at high altitudes - up to 10,000 feet (3,048m)
- DICOM simulation mode for training purposes
- Optional wireless module for device flexibility and easy presentation set up
The Christie LWU501i is equipped with AMX Device Discovery and Crestron’s RoomView™ for easy integration with third-party control systems. AMX Device Discovery:
- improves the way AV installations are programmed, managed and operated,
- makes programming easy, and
- makes operation with an AMX control system effortless.
Crestron RoomView software provides a custom-configurable interface for remotely monitoring, managing and controlling every device in every room from any computer. RoomView automates and streamlines several management and technical support functions so you can work more efficiently.
The Christie LWU501i, equipped with all the features you need, makes giving professional presentations in your workplace easy and affordable.