The Christie LX1200 offers vivid, true-to-life visual displays with native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution. With 12,000 ANSI lumens, the Christie LX1200 gives you complete flexibility for high brightness applications and cost-effective performance. These projectors can be stacked for redundancy or added brightness up to 24,000 lumens. The Christie LX1200 is ideal for staging applications or environments with high ambient light.
||1024 x 768 XGA|
||4000:1 (Full on/off) |
||Dual 330W Ushio NSHA|
||2000 hours, up to 3000 in eco mode|
||10.5" (267.5 mm)|
||20.9" (530.0 mm)|
||29.8" (757.0 mm)|
||60.9 lbs (27.6 kg)|| |
For truer, life-like color and skin tones – our 4DColor™ technology uses a fourth color control device to enhance your content’s color and contrast. Inorganic LCD panels provide robust design for long life expectancy, enhanced performance, and improved contrast ratio compared to conventional LCD panels.
Setting up and using the Christie LX1200 is easy due to its motorized lenses and digital keystone capabilities. The AutoFilter system rotates new filter sheets for up to 10,000 hours before the cartridge needs to be replaced. Easy lamp access reduces projector downtime and service and maintenance costs. When used in eco mode, the lamp can last up to 3000 hours.
Experience smart design, ease of use and great performance, all for a low cost of ownership with the Christie LX1200.
*In a stacked setup, this projector is best suited for events or temporary use. The projector may need to be re-aligned if it is used in a fixed-installation application
- 12,000 ANSI lumens provides high brightness. The projector is stackable to provide redundancy or additional brightness.
- The Christie LX1200 boasts a 4000:1 contrast ratio for exceptional image clarity.
- 4D Color™ technology produces more life-like color/skin tones.
- The inorganic LCD light engine design creates the darkest black and smoothest imaging.
- 10-bit video processing gives natural and smooth color tone and video playback.
- The AutoFilter system offers 10,000 hours of maintenance-free operation.
- A suite of optional lenses and a variety of input modules give the Christie LX1200 complete application flexibility.
- The Christie LX1200 works in either 100-120V or 200-240V environments.