Delivering an amazing 16,000 ANSI lumens (17,500 center lumens), the Christie® LX1750 produces some of the highest brightness levels in its class. Featuring Christie’s 4DColor™ technology, this high-performance, 3LCD projector provides superior color reproduction over conventional LCD systems. Designed for various applications, including houses of worship, staged events, multi-tiled displays and large sized auditoriums, the LX1750 combines native XGA resolution and a 2500:1 contrast ratio with 10-bit image processing for flawless image production.
||1024 x 768 XGA|
||2,500:1 (Full on/off) |
||4 x 380W NSHA|
||13.7" (247.98 mm)|
||25.6" (650.24 mm)|
||32.1" (815.34 mm)|
||102.5 lbs (46.5 kg)|| |
The Christie LX1750 is compatible with an expansive suite of optional lenses for a broad range of installation options that enable the projector to be positioned almost anywhere. The robust design and long-life components result in minimal maintenance intervals and a low cost of ownership.
- 16,000 ANSI lumens brightness suitable for large size applications
- High on/off contrast ratio up to 2500:1
- True XGA native resolution (1024 x 768)
- Equipped with HDMI and DVI-D input slots
- Range of optional input modules including DVI, SDI, HD-SDI
- Extensive lens suite
- Lens shift and digital keystone correction capability
- Lamp life of 2000 hours typical
- Robust four lamp design with optional smoke filter kit for use in staging events (including events with smoke/pyrotechnic effects)
- Low maintenance features - long lamp life, hot swappable lamps and user replaceable lamps
- 4D Color™ technology
Set up and image adjustment is a breeze, even in the most challenging room environments with built-in 3D Keystone™ technology, which ensures quick and easy image alignment. The Christie LX1750 is also equipped with power adjustable lens shift for zoom and focus, and a motorized lens shutter to completely block light when required. It also has a four-lamp system that provides redundancy ensuring there are no interruptions to your presentation - ideal for live events.
The robust design includes long-life optical components, an innovative cooling system and new air filtration system. The Christie LX1750 produces exceptional image performance with minimal maintenance which means increased reliability and worry-free presentations.