The Christie LX41 is a bright, affordable option in XGA (1024 x 768) resolution. It meets ProAV feature requirements in small to medium-sized venues. The Christie LX41 is ideal for corporate AV, higher education, and house of worship applications or for any organization that requires a full-featured, portable XGA projector in the 4000 ANSI lumens range. This projector is designed for today’s needs for network capabilities and advanced plug and play features for third-party integration.
With flexible installation needs in mind, the Christie LX41 ships standard with a 1.7 x manual zoom lens and 3D Keystone™ geometry correction that will simplify installation and maintenance of the display.
As with all Christie LCD projectors, the Christie LX41 is backed by a three-year warranty and Christie’s renowned service and support.
||1024 x 768 XGA|
||1000:1 (Full on/off) |
||245W UHP lamp|
||4.6" (118 mm)|
||15.8" (401 mm)|
||12.5" (318 mm)|
||10.6 lb (4.8 kg)|| |
- 4000 ANSI lumens
- XGA (1024 x 768) resolution
- 1.7x manual zoom lens for greater flexibility of installation options
- 3D Keystone geometry correction technology with (simple) curved screen capabilities
- A multi-PC display option for collaborative presentation display (up to 4 PCs)
- AMX Device Discovery1
- High-resolution HD content capabilities
- LAN networking for asset management, monitoring and content delivery
1 AMX Device Discovery is a technology integrated into manufacturers' products to make programming easy and operation with an AMX control system effortless. Embedding this AMX exclusively-designed technology improves the way A/V installations are programmed, managed and operated.