The Christie LX1500 LCD projector is the world's brightest projector in its class delivering a stunning 15,000 ANSI lumens brightness from an advanced 4-lamp, 3LCD optical engine. Designed for performance applications including Houses of Worship, staged events and medium sized auditoriums, the LX1500 combines native XGA resolution and 2000:1 contrast ratio with the latest 10-bit image processing for flawless image reproduction.
||1024 x 768 XGA|
||2,000:1 (Full on/off) |
||4 x 330W NHS|
||80.3 lbs (36.5 kg)|| |
The Christie LX1500 is compatible with digital and analog signal formats from XGA data to 1080i video, with a range of optical input modules including digital blending/warping, SDO and HD-SDI to further extend the signal compatibility. The available lens suite (this is a body-only format projector) includes 11 lenses with throw ratios from 0.8:1 through 9.0:1 combined with horizontal and vertical lens shift for a broad range of installation options that enable you to position the projector almost anywhere. Staging partners can use lenses from the popular LX100 and LX120 models to maximize their assets.
- Ultra-high brightness 15,000 ANSI lumens
- High on/off contrast ratio up to 2000:1
- True XGA native resolution (1024 x 768)
- Scaling for VGA up to UXGA
- Range of optional input modules including DVI, SDI, HD-SDI
- Extensive lens suite
- Lens shift and digital keystone correction capability
- Lamp life of 2000 hours typical
- Optional ChristieNET™ connectivity for monitoring and control
The robust design includes long-life optical components, an innovative cooling system and new air filtration system. The Christie LX1500 produces exceptional image performance with minimal maintenance which means increased reliability and worry-free presentations.