The Christie LX400 is a feature-rich LCD projector built to offer presentation power. Featuring XGA resolution, 4000 ANSI lumens and a 1000:1 contrast ratio, bold, detailed images are within your reach. Configured with six standard inputs, the Christie LX400 accepts signals from a broad range of sources. Featuring manual zoom, focus and lens shift, it’s easy to set-up and easy to maintain.
||1024 x 768 XGA|
||1000:1 (Full on/off) |
||2,000 hours, up to 3,000 in eco mode|
||5.47" (139 mm)|
||16.46" (418 mm)|
||12.52" (318 mm)|
||15.8 lb (7.2 kg)|| |
The Christie LX400 ships with a standard 1.5-1.8:1 zoom lens. For greater installation flexibility choose from a range of optional fixed and zoom lenses ranging from 0.8:1 to 7.3:1. The Christie LX400 fits easily in a variety of applications and room sizes.
- 4000 ANSI lumens for high brightness presentation
- 1000:1 contrast ratio for image clarity
- XGA native resolution with scaling for VGA to UXGA and video up to 1080p for compatibility with most computers and video sources
- Four 4Watt Audio speakers with SRS WOW™ for audio enhancement
- RJ-45 LAN connection for total network control and SNMP monitoring
- Durable design with sturdy carrying handle and rugged cabinet
- Ships with standard lens: 1.5-1.8:1 Zoom Lens
As a light weight projector with a sturdy carrying handle and rugged cabinet, the Christie LX400 is your versatile solution as a portable resource or fixed installation. The built-in RJ-45 LAN connection ensures total network control and SNMP monitoring with a programmable email alert system for up-to-date details on your projector status. With easy access to a single lamp and filter area, the low maintenance, Christie LX400 is a low cost of ownership projector perfect for small auditoriums, large conference rooms and classrooms.
The Christie LX400 is also available in a black chassis. This is a special order that requires a 3 week lead time.