The Christie LX605 LCD projector at 6,000 ANSI lumens is the ideal projector for a wide variety of medium to large venue presentations. The Christie LX605 has been designed for easy setup, high performance, and use in a myriad of installation applications since it is capable of accepting a wide range of sources.
||1024 x 768 XGA|
||1000:1 (Full on/off) |
||2,000 hours, up to 3,000 in eco mode|
||17.12" (434.8 mm)|
||19.27" (489.5 mm)|
||6.50" (164 mm) |
||21.4 lb (9.7 kg)|| |
A new four-corner geometry correction tool, 3D Keystone™ technology, puts professional capabilities at your fingertips; quickly overcome installation challenges that can not be corrected by standard digital keystone adjustments. The LX605 has a center lens design with motorized lens shift for easy setup and ships with a standard lens. A suite of four bayonet style lenses are available options.
For quality and dependability the Christie LX605 offers the benefits of long-life inorganic 3LCD technology and 10-bit video processing. These inorganic panels have been designed for improved lifetime performance over conventional 3LCD panels. With a 1000:1 contrast ratio and 10-bit video processing, the Christie LX605 produces natural, smooth color tone to ensure picture stability and flawless video playback… a quality image every time.
- 6,000 ANSI lumens for high brightness presentation
- XGA native resolution with scaling for VGA to UXGA and video up to 1080p for compatibility with most computers and video sources
- 3D Keystone™ technology a new four corner geometry correction tool
- Built in network port for total network control
- AutoFilter cartridge reduces time between filter changes for up to 13,000 hours
With all these great features and Christie’s known quality and dependability, the Christie LX605 is sure to become your new LCD standard.