Offering the latest generation of inorganic LCD panel technology, 4DColor™ - the Christie LX700 LCD projector presents real color, real bright, in a LCD platform. At 7,000 ANSI lumens it is an ideal projector for auditoriums, large venues and houses of worship. The premium features and performance of the Christie LX700 also ensures high impact in corporate boardrooms.
||1024 x 768 XGA|
||2,200:1 (Full on/off) |
||2,000 hours, up to 3,000 in eco mode|
||7.36" (439.9 mm)|
||14.5" (370.0 mm)|
||17" (187.0 mm)|
||25.1 lb (11.4 kg)|| |
Boasting 4DColor™ technology, inorganic LCD panels and 10-bit, the Christie LX700 offers all the advantages of an LCD projector along with enhanced color and image performance. An easy to set up, portable projector with a variety of lens choices, 2200:1 contrast ratio, 1024 x 768 (XGA) resolution, and true digital connections, the Christie LX700 has all the features to ensure your presentations have the high impact you envisioned.
- New 4DColor™ technology with Color Control Device optical engine - for real color performance in a high brightness presentation (7,000 ANSI lumens)
- Latest generation of Inorganic LCD Panels - creates a “Natural Black” state for increased contrast ratio, and sharper images
- True 10-bit image processing - Flawless image quality and greater color depth
- True digital connections with full AV inputs - complete input flexibility, compatible with most computers and video sources including 1080p sources
- AutoFilter System – for up to10,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- Built in shutter (light dowser) - dip to complete darkness for show impact
- Optional Network Module - monitor and control the projector or a fleet of projects from anywhere you can get online
- Suite of optional lens - match the lens to your needs
- Kensington™ compatible slot and menu security options - asset protection from theft and tampering
Additional features include a built-in light shutter/drowser that allows you to completely eliminate light for greater visual impact.
The AutoFilter cartridge system continually monitors the airflow and checks for blockage. It automatically rotates to a clean filter sheet every 1000 hours for up to 10,000 hours of filter cartridge life. Extended lamp life, up to 3000 hours when run in eco mode, makes the Christie LX700, a single lamp projector, a low cost of ownership resource.
Christie LX700 can also be used with the Christie YK50 as a moving digital luminaire system. The Christie YK50 is a small, dual-arm yoke that supports either the Christie LX700 or Christie LHD700 projector, offering a 7000 ANSI lumens LCD option for moving video projection. The combination of the Christie YK50 with either of these projectors gives you bright, real-color, moving digital images, lighting and video displays – ideal for small- to mid-size venues.