The Christie L2K1500 digital projector offers native 2K (2048 x 1080) resolution making it an affordable choice for large sized displays in higher education, houses of worship and rental/staging applications, while providing extreme brightness at 15,000 ANSI lumens with high definition images.
||2048 x 1080 2K |
||15,000 ANSI Lumens|
||4 x 380W Ushio NSHA lamp|
||2,000 hours, up to 3,000 in eco mode|
||32.1 (815 mm)|
||25.6 (650 mm)|
||13.7 (349 mm)|
||102.5 lbs (46.5 kg) (without lens)|| |
- 15,000 ANSI lumens brightness suitable for large size applications
- Native 2K resolution (2048 x 1080)
- 3000:1 contrast ratio for exceptional image clarity
- Equipped with HDMI and DVI-D input slots
- Same optional lens suite as Christie L2K1000, Christie LX1000 and Christie LX1500
- *Stackable design to deliver up to 30,000 ANSI lumens
- Robust four lamp design with optional smoke filter kit for use in staging events (including events with smoke/pyrotechnic effects)
- Low maintenance features - robotic AutoFilter, long lamp life, hot swappable lamps and user replaceable lamps
- 4D Color™ technology
*In a stacked setup, this projector is best suited for events or temporary use. The projector may need to be re-aligned if it is used in a fixed-installation application
Set up and image adjustment is a breeze, even in the most challenging room environments with built-in 3D Keystone™ technology which ensures quick and easy image alignment. The Christie L2K1500 is also equipped with power adjustable lens shift for zoom and focus, and a motorized lens shutter to completely block light when required. It also has a four-lamp system that provides redundancy ensuring there are no interruptions to your presentation - ideal for live events.
The Christie L2K1500 uses the same suite of optional lenses compatible with the Christie L2K1000, Christie LX1000 and the Christie LX1500 which enables easy integration with these projectors, and ensures a lower cost of ownership.
This large venue projector, offers extreme brightness, high definition image quality and is backed by Christie’s industry-leading warranties, service and support.