Coming in brighter, smaller and more energy efficient than the competition, the Christie LWU755-DS is an affordable, mid-brightness 3LCD laser projector designed for small-to-medium applications. Delivering 7,550 lumens and 4,000,000:1 contrast ratio in stunning WUXGA resolution, this projector displays a variety of content types in spectacular detail.
Designed for easy operation, the LWU755-DS includes features like built-in edge blending and warping, advanced color management, and the LiveViewer application for easy content sharing. Small, light and compact and featuring omnidirectional capabilities, this projector is easy to install in tight spaces and blends into any environment.
- High-quality image performance – 7,550 ISO lumens, WUXGA resolution, 4,000,000:1 contrast ratio produce amazing visuals
- Accepts 4K@60Hz signal input – Improved viewing experience with 4K UHD devices
- Low-profile, lightweight and quiet design – Can be discretely installed in any setting
- Built-in edge blending and warping with color adjustment – Manual or automatic camera-based adjustments for quick and easy projector setup of up to 12 projectors on corners, flat and cylindrical surfaces
- Advanced color management – Make adjustments to six colors independently
- Omnidirectional – Increased installation flexibility
- Full lens suite – Seven lenses to choose from including UST
- Flexible connectivity – Comprehensive I/O options including HDBaseT
- Unbeatable warranty – Five-year or 15,000-hour warranty (whichever occurs first)
- LiveViewer – Easily share audio and video content directly from your computer or laptop to your projector via your Local Area Network or wirelessly (optional USB dongle required)
- Compatible with Extron and AMX – Easy direct display connection and quick setup
- Christie ScholarTech applicable – Enjoy even more price savings when you purchase through the Christie ScholarTech program
- HDMI Loop-Through – Allows HDMI input signal (up to 4K@60Hz) to be passed on to other DS Series projectors, without the need for a distribution amp/splitter