The Roadie HD+30K projector (part # 113-002101-01) has reached end of production status.
Christie will continue to support this product for five years from the date of this document.
The Roadie HD+35K shines even brighter!
The newest addition to the Christie Roadie family of projectors, the Roadie HD+35K (part # 113-003104-01) shines with 32,500 ANSI (35,000 center) lumens and features Christie’s unique, flexible split-body design with separate lamp ballast. New to this model is a motorized lens mount. The feature-rich Christie Roadie HD+35K offers many additional product benefits that Christie Roadie users have come to expect. These features include, but are not limited to:
- User-replaceable lamps can be automatically aligned at the push of a button
- User-friendly controls to ensure easy maintenance and servicing
- Built-in body handles for handling and rigging
- Optional Christie Twist™ to enable warping and blending of curved displays
- Optional Christie AutoStack™ ; a software driven, camera-based system which works in conjunction with Christie Twist to stack and blend images