Christie continues to enhance its award-winning M Series with five additional projectors.
New to market are the Christie WX7K-M and WX10K-M (WXGA) projectors, and the Christie WU7K-M, WU12K-M and Roadster WU12K-M (WUXGA) projectors.
Ranging from 2850 ANSI (3135 center) lumens (single lamp mode, 200W) to 10,500 ANSI (11,550 center) lumens (dual lamp mode, 350W), each of the new M Series projectors offers high optical efficiency and operates at 120V giving users more lumens while consuming less power as compared to competitive products on the market.
The M Series projectors’ standard feature set includes:
- State-of-the-art dual lamp system with hot-swappable lamps
- Embedded Christie Twist™ for advanced warping and blending
- Tiled array processing for up to 3x3 arrays
- Dynamic iris for expanded contrast ratios
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™)
- Expanded suite of lenses
- Dust-sealed, filter free design
- And more...
All this, combined with a 3-year warranty and our industry-leading service and support, enables the M Series to provide high performance and peace of mind for all users.
- Christie WX7K-M - part # 118-018100
- Christie WX10K-M - part # 118-017109
- Christie WU7K-M - part # 118-016108
- Christie WU12K-M - part # 118-016107
- Roadster WU12K-M - part # 118-025108
Shipments begin Fall 2009