An exciting alternative for the Christie LW600 is soon to be launched!
The new Christie LW650 offers premium features that were designed for installation flexibility and low cost of ownership.
- WXGA Native 1366 x 800
- 6500 lumens from a single lamp
- Inorganic 3LCD panels for long life, dynamic picture performance and contrast
- 10-bit image processing
- Lens suite of up to 6 optional lenses
- 10,000 hour filter system
- Up to 3000 hour lamp life in standard mode and up to 4000 in eco mode
- Extreme lens shift capability
- Motorized vertical/horizontal lens shift with easy to use on-screen display setup
Stay tuned for more details on the Christie LW650. See it at NAB, April 20-23.
Two great alternative solutions for the Christie LX900
High performance flexibility at 10,000 lumens
The Christie LX1000 (part # 103-021104-01) is an exciting new high brightness option for AV professionals and rental stagers
- 10,000 ANSI Lumens - up to 20,000 by dual stacking
- Native XGA resolution, inorganic 3LCD panels, 3000:1 contrast ratio
- True 10-bit image processing for flawless image quality
- Low maintenance with 10,000 hour AutoFilter system
- Dual lamp system with Single Lamp Auto Switching option
- Operable in either 100-120V or 200-240V environments
- Two optional input slots and seven available input modules
- Top loading lamps for quick and easy access when replacing
The Christie LX1000 shares the lens suite of the Christie LX900. It is ideal for medium-size auditoriums, houses of worship, large conference rooms, and rental/ staging applications.
Christie's Brightest, Most Cost-Efficient 3LCD Projector
The Christie LX1500 (part # 103-013100-01) is the world's brightest 3LCD projector, delivering a stunning 15,000 ANSI lumens from an advanced 4-lamp system.
- 15,000 ANSI lumens
- 2000:1 contrast ratio
- XGA resolution (1024 x 768)
- Scaling for VGA up to UXGA
- Range of optional input modules
- Extensive lens suite
- Lens shift and digital keystone correction capability
- Optional CCM-LX-i for monitoring and control