Give new life to the iconic drive-in with Christie® digital cinema solutions. Our projector, lamp and lens combinations provide choice in brightness, power and throw distance to show films even in twilight conditions, regardless of screen size. We partner with a certified network of digital cinema experts to work with drive-in owners across North America, implementing tailored projection solutions.
Why choose Christie solutions?
- Award-winning products – with numerous industry firsts and technology awards, our reputation for superior image and audio quality is second to none
- Future-proof your investment – Christie solutions can be upgraded to meet the changing demands of the industry
- Reduce cost of ownership – Our Xenon lamps are optimized for our Christie projectors, increasing energy efficiency and giving you 30% longer lamp-life compared to other Xenon lamps. When you combine this with our longer warranties, it equates to a lower overall cost of operation.
- Reliability and performance – Christie solutions are built to last, backed by industry-leading warranties and 24/7 support
Digital cinema quality and drive-in style
If you’re still considering the move to digital, Christie and our certified partners can help make your transition cost effective and profitable. We’ll design a customized digital cinema package of DLP Cinema® projectors, accessories and services for your drive-in.
DLP cinema projection
- Christie Solaria® Series digital cinema projectors are ideal for displaying high-definition 2K, 4K and 3D feature film content; and they’re capable of presenting live broadcasts of sports and concerts, as well as other consumer formats such as Blu-ray™ for alternative revenue models
- Christie Digital Xenolite lamps are proven to deliver 99.999% uptime for long-lasting, superior performance and 30% longer life reducing total cost of operation
- Christie Avias-TMS™ theatre management system software allows you to manage multiple projectors efficiently over your network using mobile devices and any web browser
- Christie Library Management Server (LMS) allows you to manage content lists and schedules easily using a web interface
- Christie ACT enables you to automate theatre operations
From lobby entertainment and concessions to in-theatre audio and projection, Christie Global Services designs, builds and deploys what you need. Since downtime is not an option, our 24/7 Network Operations Center (NOC) and nationwide team of technicians will keep your theatre system running smoothly. Contact us to learn about our extensive portfolio of service solutions to assist you in your next cinema project.
Christie products are backed by industry-leading warranties and technical support.
Take the next step
Contact us to learn more about Christie digital cinema solutions for drive-in theatres.