Premium large-format (PLF) theatres – usually housed in museums and cinema auditoriums – are gaining widespread popularity, enticing audiences with giant screens, premium sound systems and enhanced customer offerings. With Christie® Solaria™ Series digital cinema projectors and Christie Vive Audio™ sound systems, you can deliver a captivating and immersive cinematic experience in any PLF theatre.
Why choose Christie solutions?
- Award-winning products – With numerous industry firsts and technology awards our reputation for superior image and audio quality is second to none
- Flawless execution – We have the largest service organization in the industry, and our support team and certified partners will ensure flawless execution of your presentations
- Future-proof your investment – Christie solutions can be upgraded to meet the changing demands of the industry
- Reduce costs – Our Xenon lamps are optimized for our Christie projectors, increasing energy efficiency and giving you 30% longer lamp-life compared to other Xenon lamps. When you combine this with our longer warranties, it equates to a lower overall cost of operation.
- Reliability and performance – With world-class engineering, Christie solutions are built to last, backed by industry-leading warranties and 24/7 support
Experience the magic of cinema
When you’re exhibiting a movie in a PLF theatre, image and sound quality need to hold up under audience scrutiny. If your facility is government-operated or publically-funded, it’s even more important that you meet the public’s expectations. Christie will help you make it happen with a suite of solutions and services for PLF theatre applications.
DLP digital cinema projection
- Christie Duo delivers bright large-screen images at a fraction of the cost of other industry solutions. The result is unmatched brightness, sharpness, and superior 2D and 3D images that give you the flexibility to build your own PLF theatre experience.
- Christie Solaria® Series digital cinema projectors offer a range of projection technology solutions for any combination of exhibition needs including: 2K, 4K, 3D and High Frame Rate (HFR) requirements for any size screen
- Christie illumination technologies include Xenon lamps, RGB laser and laser phosphor, giving you installation flexibility to light screens in small auditoriums to the pinnacle of the largest premium theatres
- Christie Xenolite lamps are proven to deliver 99.999% uptime for long-lasting, superior performance and 30% longer life reducing total cost of operation
Christie Vive Audio
Christie Vive Audio combines the superior audio qualities of ribbon driver technology with the directional performance characteristics of a line-array speaker design.
- Features powerful and efficient Class D amplification for dynamic, detailed and captivating sound
- Our extensive product offering provides options for any size of auditorium
- Supports all leading immersive cinema audio formats
- Christie Avias-TMS™ theatre management system software helps you manage multiplex movie projectors efficiently over your network
- Christie Library Management Server (LMS) allows you to manage content lists and schedules easily using a web interface
- Christie ACT enables you to automate all theatre operations
From lobby entertainment and concessions to in-theatre audio and projection, Christie Global Services designs, builds and deploys what you need. Since downtime is not an option, our 24/7 Network Operations Center (NOC) and nationwide team of technicians will keep your theatre system running smoothly. Contact us to learn about our extensive portfolio of service solutions to assist you in your next cinema project.
Christie products are backed by industry-leading warranties and technical support.
Take the next step
Contact us to learn more about Christie cinema solutions for premium large-format applications.