Employing the same ribbon driver technology present in our screen channel loudspeakers, Christie's line source surround loudspeakers feature a unique integrated waveguide design to provide enhanced clarity, and reduced distortion. In addition, the inclusion of the ribbon driver provides ultra-fast transient response. Our line array surround loudspeakers offer the same benefits while also providing perfect timbre matching and extremely uniform coverage for seamless listening experience throughout the auditorium.
Note: Safety cables are recommended any time a loudspeaker will be positioned overhead in an auditorium.
Christie surround loudspeakers:
(continuous / short term)
Line array surround loudspeakers
450W / 800W
Line array ceiling surround loudspeakers
Line source surround loudspeakers
Line source ceiling surround loudspeakers
- Unique integrated waveguide design for very wide, controlled dispersion patterns
- Ribbon driver and paper/Kevlar composite cone drivers
- Dramatically higher RMS to peak max SPL ratio than compression driver systems
- Ideal for use as surround channel loudspeaker, with or without bass management
- Heavy duty marine grade plywood cabinet with integrated mounting points