The Christie® CP2315-RGB gives exhibitors the latest innovations in RGB pure laser technology at a cost of ownership comparable to Xenon. Featuring CineLife electronics and RealLaser™ illumination, the CP2315-RGB excels in image quality, operational lifetime and overall cost. Its compact, all-in-one form factor does not require any external chillers or parts for a seamless installation into any booth. Now is the time to make the switch to RGB pure laser for your theatre.
Image performance at its finest
The Christie CP2315-RGB produces impeccable image quality that audiences notice. By combining 2K resolution, an expanded color gamut, and contrast ratios that far exceed the DCI specification, the CP2315-RGB keeps stride with the enhancements in cinematic content to reveal a whole new depth of detail.
Long-lasting, stable light source
Christie RealLaser™ illumination technology gives exhbitors more than 75,000 hours of optimal performance before dropping to 50% original brightness. Featuring a patented sealed optical path, Christie RealLaser provides unmatched long-term stability and reliability.
Thanks to our engineering excellence, we've developed a truly affordable RGB pure laser cinema projector. We've eliminated the need for external chillers, fiber-coupling, lamp replacements and concerns about space when retrofitting an existing booth. To top it off, RealLaser projectors provide the lowest total cost of ownership in their class while delivering higher image quality and performance over any other illumination technology.
- Long-lasting, reliable light source – Christie RealLaser provides 75,000 hours of optimal performance before dropping to 50% of the original brightness
- Impeccable image quality – Expansive color gamut and contrast ratio of 3,000:1 deliver an ultra-realistic presentation quality
- Ultra-low maintenance – Fully-sealed optics allows for zero dust-ingress
- Christie CineLife electronics – Streamlined UX-designed interface for simple playback, scheduling and management of cinema content when used with the Christie IMB-S3
Future-proofed – High frame rate capable: 2K@120fps and 4K@48fps for native 4K 3D playback
Compact form factor – Fits seamlessly into existing booths for easy installation
- Backwards compatibility – Fully-compatible with existing accessories including the Christie Rack Mount Pedestal and existing cinema lenses for additional cost savings