The Christie® CP4330-RGB pure laser cinema projector brings a premium movie-going experience to mainstream theatres. Featuring CineLife electronics and RealLaser™ illumination, this compact, all-in-one DCI-compliant projector excels in image quality and operational lifetime while providing a low cost of ownership.
Image performance at its finest
With the Christie CP4330-RGB, you can offer customers a level of image quality not possible anywhere else. By combining 4K resolution, an expanded color gamut, and contrast ratios that far exceed the DCI specification, the CP4330-RGB reveals a whole new depth of detail. Add to this high frame rate (HFR) capabilities and extended contrast capabilities up to 6000:1, and the CP4330-RGB sets a new benchmark for mainstream cinematic exhibition.
Long-lasting, stable light source
With Christie RealLaser™ illumination, you benefit from more than 30,000 hours of optimal performance before dropping to 80% original brightness. For a typical theatre, this is more than 8 years of stable, uncompromised, virtually maintenance-free operation. Featuring all-new patented sealed optical path, Christie RealLaser provides unmatched long-term stability and reliability. No other illumination technology compares.
Once reserved for the larger box office returns of Premium Large Format theatres, RGB pure laser is now affordable and ready for prime time. Thanks to our expertise in thermal engineering and strategic development with suppliers of highly-efficient, next-generation laser diodes, we’ve engineered a truly affordable direct-coupled RGB pure laser projector. We’ve eliminated the need for bulky and noisy external chillers, expensive fiber-coupling, or concerns about space when retrofitting an existing booth. The CP4330-RGB offers the lowest total cost of ownership in its class while delivering higher image quality and performance over any other illumination technology.
- Long-lasting, high-performance light source – Christie RealLaser illumination provides amazing color, extended contrast capabilities and over 30,000 hours of optimal brightness performance
- The pinnacle of image quality – Expansive color gamut with Enhanced Wavelength Diversity and contrast ratios up to 6,000:1 deliver unmatched presentation quality
- Christie CineLife electronics – Streamlined UX-designed interface for simple playback, scheduling and management of cinema content
- Future-proofed – High Frame Rate capable: 2K 120fps and 4K 48fps for native 4K 3D playback
- Compact form factor – Fits seamlessly into existing booths for easy installation
- Backwards compatibility – Fully-compatible with existing accessories including the Christie Rack Mount Pedestal and existing cinema lenses for additional cost savings