The Christie ACT puts automation control of your single screen, multiplex or entire theater chain – in your hand.
The Christie ACT is a very powerful and flexible web-based programmable automation solution. Being web based, it is conceivable to have full control over all auditorium functions whether it’s light dimmers, masking motors, audio levels or the projector and server from any web capable device on the same network.
With its adaptability, programmability and user-friendly GUI, the average user can easily customize tasks and events to specifically suit the needs of their own theater operation/complex.
- Custom-designed theatre automation controller for Digital Cinema applications
- Completely user programmable for custom configuration for any environment or theatrical installation
- 8+ channels of programmable manual actuators located on the front panel
- Automation via simple GUI or advanced scripting
- Sharing scripts between multiple Christie ACTs
- Predefined scripts for supporting com with 3rd party devices
- Ethernet, RS-232, RS-422 and USB support, web services-enabled
- Web services based configuration interface
The Christie ACT is a 2RU steel box with general purpose I/O, RS-232, RS-422 and ethernet connections on the back and user defined status LED’s on the front. The main user interface utilized for set-up and operation can be accessed from any external computer’s web browser.
The Christie ACT features pre-defined scripts for known devices. Eight channels of programmable manual actuators through the Web user interface, an unlimited amount of preset buttons can be created to individual requirements. An expansion port for additional device support provides flexibility for the future. Designed with Digital Cinema in mind, the Christie ACT can be configured to do exactly what you need it to do.