Exquisitely beautiful. Fully interactive. Simply integrated. This unique, turnkey solution includes everything you need for a multi-touch video wall. And it’s all from one source – Christie®, the leading global visual technologies provider.
Four Christie FHD551-XG super-narrow bezel, high-definition LCD panels provide an impressive 36-square-foot (3.3-square-meter), virtually seamless digital canvas. High pixel density and LED backlighting ensure your multi-touch video wall looks sharp at any distance, with controlled brightness for indoor, high-ambient light environments.
An industry-first for super-narrow bezel LCD flat panels, bonded Corning® Gorilla® Glass further enhances the visual experience, making images appear crisper and more vivid. Its damage-and scratch-resistant properties mean you can place your interactive display in a high-traffic area, knowing it’s protected.
The Christie FHD551-XG-B1 multi-touch LCD video wall comprises:
- High-definition digital display
Four portrait-mounted Christie FHD551-XG 55" LCD flat panels in a 4-panel-wide x 1-panel-high array, complete with optically bonded Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Image processing and playback
- Multi-touch interactivity
Christie Interactivity Kit
- Mounting systems
- Wall-mounted model (Christie FHD551-XG-B1W): Front-accessible panel mounts and serviceable mounting frame for Christie Interactivity Kit
- Floor-stand model (Christie FHD551-XG-B1F): Front-accessible panel mounts, serviceable mounting frame for Christie Interactivity Kit, and floor-stand structure with Christie Jumpstart compartment
Stress less, spend less with Christie
- The multi-touch video wall ships in compact sections
- The panels are sleek and lightweight for ease of maneuvering, mounting and installing
- Maintenance and parts replacement are easy with modular components and a front-access mounting system
- Reduced costs in all of these areas result in a lower total cost of ownership
Quality and confidence in an integrated solution
Superior image quality
- Show a ‘bigger picture’ with a nearly seamless display – the Christie FHD551-XG has a tiled bezel width of just 5.5mm
- Display high-definition images that look sharp at any distance, with controlled brightness for indoor, high-ambient light environments – thanks to the FHD551-XG’s high-definition resolution, high pixel density and an LED-backlit screen
- Count on broadcast set compatibility with 3200K color temperature
The benefits of bonded Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Impress your audience with visuals that look crisper and more vivid than non-bonded LCD displays
- Clean the display surface using any standard glass cleaner
- Deploy your multi-touch display in high-traffic, public spaces with confidence – Corning® Gorilla® Glass is scratch- and damage-resistant so it’s the ideal protective surface
High-performance touchscreen interactivity
- Captivate people with a dynamic and responsive multi-touch surface, powered by the Christie Interactivity Kit’s ground-breaking technology
- Rely on accurate and consistent multi-touch performance in high-ambient light environments
- Use complex, finger-based gestures such as flicking, pinching, rotating and scrolling
- Enjoy a true multi-touch experience – out of the box, the Christie FHD551-XG-B1 allows up to ten simultaneous touches so multiple people can interact with the display at the same time
Intuitive image processing and playback
- Easily place, scale, display and control dynamic content on your video wall using Christie JumpStart
- Create eye-catching digital displays at full 4320 x 1920 resolution
- Leave monthly software costs or licensing fees behind
Flexible mount options
- Choose between a wall-mounted or floor-stand mounting system
Industry-leading service and support
All of our flat panels come standard with a three-year commercial warranty to maximize uptime and provide you with added peace of mind. Enjoy technical phone support, a discount on additional flat panels*, and on-site repair for the first year.
Plus, for an additional charge at the time of purchase, get upgrades like 24/7 technical phone support and on-site repair for the full three year warranty period. Learn more.
*Cannot be combined with other incentive programs or rebates