If you’re looking for a high-definition, nearly seamless tiled display wall without the high price, look no further. Our Christie FHD551-X is the perfect, professional-grade, tiled LCD panel solution for a wide range of digital display wall applications.
This ultra-narrow bezel, flat panel display offers full HD resolution, high pixel density and an LED-backlit screen. Images look sharp at any distance and you can convey your information with controlled brightness suitable for a variety of indoor environments.
||Commercial-grade SPVA LCD|
|Screen size (diagonal)
||700 nits (cd/m2) maximum|
500 nits (cd/m2) typical
||3000:1 (full field)|
||1920 x 1080|
||100-240VAC @ 50/60Hz; 2.75-1.1A|| |
- High pixel density for best image quality
- Ultra-narrow bezel for a virtually seamless display
- Space-saving, slim chassis
- The flexibility of portrait or landscape orientation
- Optically bonded Corning® Gorilla® Glass option (FHD551-XG), perfect for touch screens or high-traffic areas
- Reliable, 24/7 performance
- Highly energy-efficient operation
- Low total cost of ownership
The Christie FHD551-X is the ideal LCD panel for your large-format, tiled digital display
With a pixel pitch of just 0.63mm, the HD-resolution Christie FHD551-X displays your images sharply and clearly at any angle or distance.
This energy-efficient LCD flat panel is significantly thinner than conventional cubes, saving you space and money. The panels will automatically map in an array, ensuring your content is accurately displayed and making setup quick and easy. You can also configure the tiled panels to start up in sequence to avoid a power surge. The Christie FHD551-X uses less than one watt of power in standby mode and the LED-backlit screen consumes less power than traditional cold cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL) backlighting.