The Christie® Extreme Series are high-performance LCD panels with an extremely narrow 1.7mm combined bezel width and are used to create impressive, near-seamless video walls. Featuring advanced panel matching, the brightness and color of each panel comes calibrated, eliminating much of the image adjustments typically required when installing video walls. The Smart Light Control feature can automatically adjust the brightness of each panel for uniformity across the entire video wall and consistent performance throughout its lifetime.
Featuring an advanced electronics platform and OPS slot, these panels accept a variety of embedded processing modules, such as the Christie Phoenix™ EP, for a complete video wall solution perfect for critical viewing environments. The 55" models are available in a range of brightness levels and an optional remote power supply. The Extreme Series is the ultimate in viewing experience.
- Advanced panel matching and built-in video wall scaling save installation time
- Smart Light Control provides uniformity and consistency*
- Fast motion compensation to reduce tearing of video wall content
- Active panel health and alert monitoring
- OPS slot accepts a variety of embedded processing modules
- Remote and redundant power option for design flexibility (available on some models)
- Installed depth of less than 4" with optional 6-axis mount that
complies with U.S. ADA regulations
- Built-in processing supports video walls up to 10x10
- Supports multi-stream transport (MST) across up to 4 panels (UHD at 60 fps)
- Native 4K support
- Edge-to-Edge uniformity compensation for exceptional image quality
- Portrait or landscape orientation increases integration and design options
- 24/7 operation1
Christie 110" 2x2 LCD video wall bundle
The ideal solution for corporate, command and control, or digital signage applications.
Find out more
Brochure: Christie Tiled LCD video walls
This document outlines the key features and benefits of Christie tiled LCD displays for video walls.
Download the brochure
1Avoid static images for extended periods. Refer to user manual for additional runtime guidelines
*Not available on the following models: FHD493-XE, FHD554-XZ-H, FHD554-XZ-HR.