Contact Christie for availability.
With full HD resolution, the Christie® FHD553-XU supports 4K UHD signals at 60Hz when tiled in a 2x2 video wall. Each panel is factory-calibrated and matched to ensure image uniformity across the entire video wall for fast and easy installation and setup. The ultra-narrow 3.5mm combined bezel width results in a near-seamless display that doesn’t interfere with viewing ability.
An OPS slot allows for easy performance upgrades such as Christie Phoenix EP for control rooms or digital media players for digital signage. Additional built-in processing includes video wall scaling, bezel compensation, staggered power-up and more.
| || || || |
|Display technology||Commercial-grade SPVA LCD|
|Screen size (diagonal)||55"|
|Brightness||500 nits (cd/m2) maximum|
|Contrast||1400:1 (full field)|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Power requirements||100-240VAC @ 50/60Hz|
|Bezel Size||3.5mm nominal|| |
| || || || |
- 24/7 operation
- FHD resolution with support for 4K UHD in a 2x2 configuration
- Built-in scaling supports 4K signals across video walls up to 10x10 configurations
- Portrait and landscape orientation
- 500 nits ideal for control room applications
- Ultra-narrow, 3.5mm combined bezel width
- OPS slot accommodates Phoenix EP for a powerful control room solution