CYPRESS, Calif. – (September 4, 2013) – Christie® continues to satisfy market needs for near seamless video wall flat-panel solutions with today’s introduction of the versatile Christie FHD461-X. Perfectly suited for space-limited installations; signage in museums, universities, corporate spaces, broadcast sets and retail environments, as well as monitoring applications such as security and surveillance, the Christie FHD461-X is the definitive choice with its ultra-narrow (5.4 millimeter) bezel and 3-inch depth. Delivering crisp, detailed images and high brightness with full HD resolution, the Christie FHD461-X is compatible with Christie JumpStart and Christie Interactivity Kit for a complete, interactive digital experience.
The sleek, elegant and competitively priced Christie FHD461-X has 10-bit color for richer, more vivid images, higher (4000:1) contrast ratio for deeper blacks, and a shallower depth compared with other flat panels in its category. With its LED backlighting and high pixel density for sharper, more vibrant images from any distance, the Christie FHD461-X provides the brightness, and picture clarity needed for any indoor environment. Energy efficient and ENERGY STAR® qualified, the Christie FHD461-X features low power consumption at 105W (typical) for maximum sustainability and a reduced environmental footprint.
“Every digital display installation is unique and with the Christie FHD461-X
, our customers now have a 46-inch ultra-narrow bezel flat panel solution with a thin profile to fit those tighter spaces where required,” said Richard Heslett, senior product manager, Christie. “The Christie FHD461-X
offers rich, superior color reproduction and high contrast ratio for an image that really jumps out at the viewer.”
Benefits of Christie FHD461-X LCD Flat Panel
- Superior image quality for visuals that ‘pop’ with the highest contrast ratio and color depth of any 46-inch SNB flat panel.
- At three inches, it is the shallowest panel in the 46-inch SNB category and complies with the U.S. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for an installed depth under 4 inches.
- More natural touch interface and no lost pixels/data – near seamless video wall with smallest bezel-to-bezel width for any 46-inch Super Narrow Bezel (SNB) flat panel.
- Energy efficient / ENERGY STAR qualified – low power consumption at 105W (typical) for maximum sustainability.
- Portrait or landscape supported.
- Can stretch single video source over multiple panels.
- Christie is the only display manufacturer to offer a fully modular multi-touch interactive solution (Christie Interactivity Kit) specifically designed for tiled video walls.
“The Christie experience is one of renowned quality, innovation and service across the entire digital display technology spectrum and we are proud to add the Christie FHD461-X to our family of solutions,” Heslett concluded.
The Christie FHD461-X debuts at the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC), Hall 9 Booth 9.C17 in Amsterdam, Netherlands, September 13-17, and is now shipping with a three-year parts and labor warranty.
Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc. is a global visual technologies company and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ushio, Inc., Japan, (JP:6925). Consistently setting the standards by being the first to market some of the world’s most advanced projectors and complete system displays, Christie is recognized as one of the most innovative visual technology companies in the world. From retail displays to Hollywood, mission critical command centers to classrooms and training simulators, Christie display solutions and projectors capture the attention of audiences around the world with dynamic and stunning images. Visit www.christiedigital.com
“Christie” is a trademark of Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc., registered in the United States of America and certain other countries.
Christie FHD461-X™ is a trademark of Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc.
ENERGY STAR is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals save money and protect our climate through superior energy efficiency.