Christie’s CP2000 Series projectors are the most deployed Digital Cinema projection solution in the world. Designed for exhibitors, the CP Series delivers high performance projection for a variety of screen sizes with a flexible design to accommodate future upgrades and reduce the cost of ownership.
Christie’s CP Series sets a new level of performance for Digital Cinema technology. Choices in brightness and power levels offer flexibility for a variety of screen sizes in existing theater infrastructures and protects today’s investments for tomorrow’s development.
- Digital Cinema projector ideally suited for large screen theaters (max 100 or 75 feet*), post-production houses and multi-media theatrical productions
*(DCI spec at 100% lamp life screen gain 1.2”)
- 1.2” 2k DMD™ DLP Cinema® display device
- Network connectivity to major theater automation systems and servers
- Ethernet based touch panel controller for local user interface
- Number of colors – 35 trillion
- Available with 1-7kW switching power supply
- On-screen advertising
- Digital film mastering
- Multi-media theatrical productions
- Other large entertainment venues