Small, Bright, High Resolution and True-to-Life Color
The Christie DS+305 is a compact single-chip DLP® digital projector with 10-bit image processing and BrilliantColor™ processing for the ultimate image performance.
Weighing only 6.3 lb, this compact projector delivers up to 3300 ANSI lumens, a 2500:1 contrast ratio and native SXGA+ resolution — perfect for meeting rooms, classrooms, training rooms, executive briefing centers and boardrooms.
New high-bandwidth electronics with PixelWorks™ DNX™ processing improve video de-interlacing and scaling, reduce color degradation and dithering and improve gradation for spectacular smooth video.
The Christie DS+305 is equipped with a wide-range 1.7-2.2:1 zoom lens and 100% vertical lens shift. The Christie DS+305W features a 1:1 wide angle lens and 80% vertical lens offset. Both model options feature an advanced optical design for high brightness and latest BrilliantColor™ multi-primary image processing for optimum color saturation. Each model is capable of portrait orientation - perfect for digital signage applications.
The DS+305 uses a proven single-chip DLP® design that provides reliable long life operation. With the added confidence of 24/7 reliability, it is well-suited for intensive use applications such as retail signage, high resolution modeling or front projection control rooms. With lamp life up to 3000 hours and a filter-free, sealed optical engine for low maintenance, the Christie DS+305 is backed by Christie’s renowned warranty and service and support programs for complete confidence.
- 3300 ANSI lumens and 2500:1 contrast ratio for stunning image quality with deep blacks and crisp whites
- SXGA+ resolution for high definition detailed images
- DLP® technology for reliable, long-life operation with exceptional image quality
- 10-bit processing and BrilliantColor™ with expanded color saturation for increased color fidelity and image flexibility
- 24/7 warranty coverage for years of worry-free presentations and suitability for 24/7 applications
- Small, lightweight and compact design
- Digital Signage
- Executive briefing centers
- Meeting rooms
- Training rooms