The GraphXMASTER RPM (Rear Projection Module) has been designed and developed specifically for rear screen applications. This industrial design concept incorporates a unique and flexible mounting base allowing it to be fitted to a multitude of mounting systems, which in turn makes the RPM suitable for nearly any rear screen application. Designed to fit into any environment – unique module.
The unique mounting base and 90 degree rotation swivel allows the unit to be easily mounted on a flat surface while addressing any screen by straight throw or mirror applications. The built in 6 axis adjuster allows for fine adjustments and matching of tiles projectors.
- 400 ANSI lumens (typical), 500 ANSI lumens maximum
- Easily replaceable 100W UHP lamp
- 40” to 80” diagonal image size
- Standard RGBHV analog input with BNC connection
- Simple text-based menus accessible via infrared or wired keypads
- Built-in RS-232 interface with multi-projector network control
- Mounted on a base containing a 6-axis adjuster
- 0-90° projection orientation