The smallest high resolution single-chip DLP™ simulation projector available today, the Christie Matrix 2000 utilizes DLP™ technology and a SuperCR™ 2500:1 contrast ratio for exquisite image reproduction and clarity.
Featuring powerful performance with 2000 lumens and SXGA+ resolution, the compact design makes the Matrix 2000 ideal for small spaces or for a portable simulation solution. With purposebuilt simulation features such as RGB color matching, full control of gamma curves and less than one frame of propagation delay, the Christie Matrix 2000 offers an ultra-portable format with "big box" performance - an ideal entry-level simulation solution.
Quiet, compact and offering the widest source compatibility, the Matrix 2000 offers multiple control options and built-in networking with on-board ChristieNET™. Auto set-up and intuitive on-screen display menus make operation and control easy.
Christie Matrix - recreate reality!
- 2000 ANSI lumens
- True SXGA+ resolution (1400x1050)
- SuperCR™ Contrast Ratio: 2500:1 full field
- Digital Color Management (DCM™)
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Custom Gamma Adjustment (CGA™) and grayscale tracking
- Minimum Processing Latency (MPL™)
- ChristieNET™ networking
- Intuitive on-screen display (OSD) menus
- Sealed optical engine (SOE™)
- RGB color matching
- Less than one frame of propagation delay
- Whisper-quiet 30dB operation
- Military flight simulation
- Civil flight simulation
- Ground vehicle driving simulation
- Ship bridge simulation
- Air traffic control simulation
- Heavy machinery simulation