Christie's Mirage 2000 has revolutionized the virtual reality and simulation market, setting the benchmark for stereoscopic digital projection. Based on high-resolution SXGA 3-chip DLP™ technology, the Mirage 2000 is the most economical SXGA 3D projector of its kind. The Mirage 2000 offers new levels of brightness and image through Christie-designed electronics that provide high bandwidth, frame rates, pixel and clock speeds resulting in the most advanced digital signal processing for all types of stereo images.
This design employs dark interval adjustments (DIAT) control that enhances the overall stereo effect by fine-tuning the critical timing between left and right fields. It also features Primary Color Adjustment (PCA™) - ensuring true color representation of all source images.
- Single Projector Active Stereoscopic Solution
- 3-Chip DMD Optical System featuring new Dark Metal DMDs
- 2000 ANSI Lumens
- SXGA resolution
- PCA™ (Primary Color Adjustment)
- SLIC™ (spatial light imaging construction)
- 3D Stereo Module
- LiteLOC™ Contrast brightness tracking
- DIA™(Dark Interval Adjustment)
- Immersive Environments
- Virtual Reality
- 3D Computer-aided Design
- Vis Sim