From the leading manufacturer of high-performance stereo DLP projectors, the Mirage 4000 is the next generation of stereoscopic digital projectors to revolutionize the virtual reality and simulation market. Based on high resolution SXGA 3-chip DLP™ technology, the Mirage 4000 offers new levels of brightness and image clarity not previously available.
At the heart of the Mirage 4000 are Christie-designed electronics that provide high bandwidth, frame rates, pixel and clock speeds resulting in the most advanced digital signal processing for all types of stereo images. This design employs dark interval adjustments (DIA™) control that enhances the overall stereo effect by fine-tuning the critical time between left and right fields. It also features primary color adjustment control (PCA™) - ensuring true colour representation of all source images.
- Single Projector Active Stereoscopic Solution
- 3-Chip DMD Optical System featuring new Dark Metal DMDs
- 4000 ANSI Lumens
- SXGA resolution
- PCA™ (Primary Color Adjustment)
- SLIC™ (spatial light imaging construction)
- 3D Stereo Module
- LiteLOC™ Contrast brightness tracking
- DIA™(Dark Interval Adjustment)
- Immersive Environments
- Virtual Reality
- 3D Computer-aided Design
- Vis Sim