The Christie Mirage HD8 sets a new benchmark in stereographic projection as the first and only full 1920 x 1080 HD resolution 3D active stereo solution – utilized in a single projector or multi-projector array. The Christie Mirage HD8 enables a new level of compatibility with computers and infrastructure that supports HD active stereo, up to 120Hz output due to unique image processing technology from up to 60Hz input, without requiring super bandwidth DVI or Analog infrastructure.
With a wider field of view and active stereo from a single projector, the Mirage HD8 is simple to set up and easy to use in boardrooms, conference rooms, training rooms and large auditoriums. Part of the Christie Mirage HD Series, the Christie Mirage HD8 offers 8,000 ANSI lumens, the highest contrast, excellent color, brightness uniformity control capability and low maintenance.
The series offers a full suite of specifically-designed HD lenses for any configuration or application. With the optional ChristieTwist™ module for internal image warping and edge-blending, you can project on virtually any screen or surface.
Proven 10-bit Native HD Processing
Utilizing the proven 10-bit processing that has been used in our 2K resolution products, the Christie MirageHD Series of projectors continues to exceed the customer expectations in image quality and reproduction. High bandwidth supports the additional functionality of Picture in Picture with simultaneous multi source stereo and or mono viewing in either foreground or background or both windows.
The Christie Mirage HD8 – 3D reality in true high definition.
- 8,000 ANSI lumens
- Full 1920 x 1080 HD resolution
- Variable contrast up to 2000:1 enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
- Up to 120Hz output due to unique image processing technology from up to 60Hz input,over standard single link DVI-D or Analog
- 1.2kW CERMAX® Xenon pre-aligned lamp module
- 10-bit image processing providing broader color spectrum and wider input signal compatibility
- Broad source compatibility – both stereo and non-stereo
- ChristieTwist™ internal enhanced Image Warping and Edge-Blending module option
- Horizontal, vertical lens shift
- Built-in blending
- Easy filter and lamp access for simple maintenance
- Theme parks
- Large venues
- Oil & gas exploration
- Scientific research
- Museums and education