Christie’s CP2000 Series projectors are the world’s most comprehensive Digital Cinema solutions.
Designed to fulfill the requirements as specified by DCI for a superior cinematic experience, the Christie CP Series delivers high-performance projection for a variety of screen sizes utilizing the most advanced technologies available today.
Christie’s CP Series projectors set a new level of performance for Digital Cinema technology. Choices in brightness levels and power levels offer flexibility for a variety of screen sizes in existing theatre infrastructure.
Christie’s digital solutions speak directly to exhibitors’ requirements – easy to use, easy to install and easy to own.
- Highest brightness 3-chip 2K DLP Cinema™ projection solution in the industry
- Highest contrast ratio in 3-chip DLP Cinema™
- Ideally suited for large screen theatres (max. 82ft width), post-production houses and multi-media theatrical productions
- 2K 3-chip DMD™ DLP Cinema™ display device
- 2kW-7kW switching ballast
- Optional anamorphic lens (1.26:1) available by customer preference
- Can be installed in parallel with existing film projectors
- Provides interface to 3rd party automation through an extensive library of ASCII based serial / ethernet commands
- Incorporates a two-piece projector + pedestal design with secure access
- On-screen advertising
- Digital film mastering
- Multi-media theatrical productions
- Other large entertainment venues