The Cine-IPM is the preferred choice for post-production and cinema the world over.
The Cine-IPM is a comprehensive image processor that converts analog or digital signals when used with Christie's newest line of digital cinema projectors. The Cine-IPM takes control of Digital Cinema quality and displays any standard of content regardless of source. The Cine-IPM accurately displays noncinema or "alternative content" such as broadcast television, satellite, business presentations and HDTV sources.
The Cine-IPM can be configured quickly and easily for use with the Christie DCP-H or DCP-I digital cinema projectors. Additional input modules are compatible with virtually any digital or analog source.
Christie's Cine-IPM offers image scaling, image processing and reformatting capabilities of both standard and HD sources. The Cine-IPM offers an enhanced range of software control features: standard remote control via infrared or wired remote, for in-theatre applications or RS422 connection.
- The preferred image processing solution for film, video post-production and cinema applications
- Advanced image scaling capabilities for all sources
- Ideal for displaying alternative content
- Suitable for satellite television rebroadcase, corporate presentations
- Full programmable IR Remote Control
- Illuminated LCD status display
- Supports 50 and 60 Hz graphics mode standards with
- Christie's DCP-H and DCP-I projectors
- Optionial input modules for HD-SDI and SDI (525/625)
- Seamless interfacing and connectivity with Christie's DCP-H and DCP-I touch screen controller
- Post-production houses
- On-screen advertising
- Multi-media theatrical productions
- Other large entertainment venues