Smallest High Resolution DLP™ Projector
The smallest high resolution DLP™ projector available today, the Christie DS+25 uses the latest single-chip DLP™ technology and produces 2500 lumens brightness, 2500:1 contrast ratio with deep black and sharp whites for the best image clarity in its class.
Powerful performance, native SXGA+ resolution and a compact design make the DS+25 ideal for unobtrusive installations or as a portable resource for the most discerning mobile presenters.
Ready to use right out of the box, set up is simple. Compatible with almost all analog and digital data and video sources, the Christie DS+25 has on-board ChristieNET™ connectivity for network-enabled monitoring and control.
Christie DS+25 - stunning image quality in a compact design.
- 1-chip DDR Darkchip2™ DMD™
- True SXGA+ (1400 x 1050) resolution
- 2500 ANSI lumens
- 2500:1 contrast ratio
- Compact, lightweight design
- Filter-less, all-glass sealed optical engine design
- Cable cover for ceiling mount installations
- Digital scaling of VGA up to UXGA
- User-replaceable lamp
- Built-in RJ45 network connectivity for ChristieNET™ MDC software with projector control and remote diagnostics over any TCP/IP network
- Conference rooms
- High-resolution Modeling
- Training rooms