The Christie DW5K offers exceptional image quality and detail in a 5,300 ANSI lumen, 16:9 HD compact package.
The smallest, high-performance 3-chip DLP® product on the market, the Christie DW5K is native 1280 x 720 resolution with a variable contrast ratio for crisp, detailed widescreen images. With Xenon illumination for photo-realistic colors, 10-bit processing for a broader color spectrum and wider input signal compatibility and the consistency and reliability of DLP® technology, the Christie DW5K is ideal for churches, post-production facilities, home cinema, conference/boardrooms or training rooms.
With price performance on the market, most reliability, lowest cost of ownership, best warranties available and renowned customer service all add up to peace of mind with Christie. The Christie DW5K - the pinnacle of image color accuracy and adjustability in an easy to use, flexible package.
Christie DW5K - widescreen "wow" for stunning images.
- 5,300 ANSI lumens @ 208 VAC (± 10%), 4,000 ANSI lumens @ 110 VAC (± 10%)
- HD 1280 x 720 resolution, ideal for wide-screen high definition images and exceptional image quality
- 1600-2000:1 contrast ratio enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
- All new 10-bit image processing providing broader color spectrum and wider input signal compatibility
- Only Xenon-powered HD2 projectors in the world - photo-realistic color, with ability to edge-blend and tile images.
- Multiple control options let the user choose what’s best for their application – built-in, IR and wired remote keypad; RS-422 or RS-232 control; or through ChristieNET™ via the Ethernet port.
- Houses of Worship
- Home cinema
- Conference rooms
- Training rooms