With 5,600 ANSI lumens and a native 16:9 HD format, the Christie DW6Kc offers exceptional image quality and detail ideal for widescreen scope such as churches, post-production facilities, home cinema or conference/boardrooms.
Increased color depth in the Christie DW6Kc offers film-like color correction for stunning brilliance. The Christie DW6Kc is a native 720 HD resolution digital projector with a variable contrast ratio for crisp, detailed images. A Xenon illumination system produces photo-realistic colors, 10-bit processing offers a broader color spectrum and wider input signal compatibility and DLP™ technology means image consistency and reliability. The Christie DW6Kc is ideal for widescreen, high resolution and exceptional image quality for big, bright displays.
Best price performance on the market, most reliability, lowest cost of ownership, best warranties available and renowned customer service all add up to peace of mind with the Christie DW6Kc.
- 5,600 ANSI lumens
- HD 1280 x 720 resolution, ideal for wide-screen high definition images and exceptional image quality
- Increased color depth offers film-like color correction for stunning brilliance
- 1600-2000:1 contrast ratio enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
- All new 10-bit image processing providing broader color spectrum and wider input signal compatibility
- Only Xenon-powered HD projectors in the world - photo-realistic color, with ability to edge-blend and tile images.
- Multiple control options let the user choose what’s best for their application – built-in, IR and wired remote keypad; RS-422 or RS-232 control; or through ChristieNET™ via the Ethernet port.
- Houses of Worship
- Home cinema
- Conference rooms
- Training rooms
Christie DW6Kc - widescreen "wow" for stunning images.