When you need big, bright, stunning images in a limited space, the Christie FP400 is your answer.
The Christie FP400 flat panel LCD monitor is ideal for smaller corporate boardrooms and classrooms, retail and entertainment signage, transit facilities, control rooms and broadcast and surveillance applications.
The latest direct view LCD technology reduces heat and eliminates image retention and burn-in challenges often seen with plasma displays. The fan-less design offers silent, reliable operation. Low power consumption and long-life backlight reduce the cost of ownership and increase life expectancy.
A wide viewing angle of 170°, 470 cd/m2 brightness, WXGA resolution and a 600:1 contrast ratio create crisp, bright images that are easy to view. At just 5.6" in depth, you can place the Christie FP400 anywhere.
The FP400 – a compact package delivering big, bright displays.
- Ultra-thin, high resolution LCD monitor for big, bright images
- High resolution WXGA with support for most computer and video sources including most HDTV sources
- High brightness and high contrast display is ideal for use in high ambient light conditions
- Wide viewing angle makes it easy for everyone to get the message
- Supports HDTV signals up to 1080i
- Features Picture in Picture (PiP) and Picture by Picture (PbP)
- Low power consumption and long-life backlight reduce cost of ownership
- ChristieNET™ networkability for monitoring and control of all critical features
- The latest direct view LCD technology eliminates the heat and burn-in challenges often seen with plasma technology
- Retail signage
- Entertainment signage
- Smaller Boardrooms
- Transit facilities
- Control Rooms