The GraphXMASTER one-chip DLP solution projects vivid video imagery (the hallmark of DLP technology) and finely detailed data with greater than 500 cd/m² brightness and XGA resolution. The GraphXMASTER redefines the standard of display images with both brilliance and unsurpassed image sharpness, making it one of the most easily viewed and compelling display systems available.
Christie has installed hundreds of display wall solutions world-wide. In that time Christie has become increasingly aware of the need to design effective and yet simple solutions. Solutions which ensure that the display wall can be installed to specification with the minimum of interruption and which can continue to operate with the minimum of maintenance. The GraphXMASTER is that solution, its one-chip DLP configuration requires no convergence and has a typical lamp life of 8,000 hours.
- >500 cd/m² brightness (typical)
- TruView 3-element high contrast seamless screen
- Easily replaceable 100W UHP lamp (8,000 hours typical)
- 50” diagonal image size
- Standard RGBHV analog input with BNC connection
- Simple text-based menus accessible via infrared or wired keypads
- Built-in RS-232 interface with multi-projector network control
- Independent 6-axis adjuster for accurate geometry control