Looking for dynamic, saturated, high definition images, the Christie HD405 has it all and delivers fully saturated images with 4100 ANSI lumens brightness and a contrast ratio of 1000:1 up to 7500:1.
With DLP® technology and 1080p HD resolution the HD405 provides the first full 1080p (1920x1080) single-chip projector featuring BrilliantColor™ and 10-bit image processing.
You’ll be delighted with the high reliability and low maintenance of the HD405, as well as the high brightness and uniformity with excellent color. Bring images to life with a six-segment RGBCYM color wheel for exceptional video reproduction.
The HD405 offers superior image performance for small to medium sized conference rooms, boardrooms, executive briefing rooms, training rooms and in home theater. With native 16:9 aspect ratio and full 1080 HD resolution, the HD405 provides the highest image detail. The Christie HD405 provides installation flexibility for the latest video and wide-screen data applications with a suite of six optional (this is a body-only format projector) high performance motorized lenses, featuring vertical and horizontal lens shift.
Digital signal with DVI and HDMI inputs provides compatibility with current HD video sources. Single-chip DLP® reliability means years of worry-free presentations and the suitability for demanding 24/7 applications.
- 4100 ANSI lumens and 1000:1-7500:1 contrast ratio provides exceptional image clarity and brightness
- Single-chip DLP® for years of worry free presentation and suitability for 24/7 applications
- Native 1920 x 1080 resolution with scaling for VGA to UXGA and accepts all HD video sources including to 1080p
- BrilliantColor™ processing with range of color wheel options to match the quality of the image to your application’s requirements
- Robust design and sealed light engine for long life with minimal maintenance
- 10-bit internal image processing
- Meeting rooms
- Training rooms
- Government facilities
- Executive briefing centers
The Christie HD405 is a complete HD package in a single-chip, compact projector.