The Christie HD5K offers high resolution, crisp images from 10-bit processing combined with an HD platform – the next level of unparalleled presentation power.
The first-ever native HD resolution 3-chip DLP® 5,000 lumen digital projector utilizes Xenon illumination – the pinnacle of image color accuracy and adjustability in easy to use, flexible packages.
The Christie HD5K 1920 x 1080 native resolution and a variable contrast ratio of 1500-2000:1 for crisp, detailed images. Next generation DLP® technology, high-quality optics and proven 10-bit image processing deliver exceptional image quality.
The Christie HD5K features high-quality lenses specifically designed to increase image sharpness and provide manual contrast adjustment for impeccable control over your images. This model also features standard built-in edge-blending, removeable handles, two HD input channels that will also allow 4:4:4 signals, digital dark level adjustment, ILS™ on zoom and focus, and DMX 512 communication capabilities.
The Christie HD Series – the brightest, clearest HD imaging available in the world.
- True HD native resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 5,000 ANSI lumens
- 1500-2000:1 contrast ratio enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
- Smallest, high-performance 3-chip DLP® product offers the pinnacle of image color accuracy and adjustability
- True 10-bit image processing offers high-bandwidth signal processing
- Xenon Bubble lamp system provides repeatability of photo-realistic colors and ability to accurately color-match images
- 2 High Definition input channels that allow 4:4:4 HD signals
- DMX 512 communication capabilities
- Houses of Worship
- Conference rooms
- Training rooms
- Post Production