The Christie LS+58 LCD digital projector offers the power of high brightness, high contrast and high resolution images.
With 5800 lumens and 1300:1 contrast, SXGA+ resolution and a full range of optional lenses and input modules, there's the freedom of choice with installation and operational flexibility for nearly any application.
State of the art high bandwidth electronics support signals up to UXGA and video up to 1080i. Latest 10-bit video processing reproduces images flawlessly. New input modules include standard on-board edge-blending and image warping for the ultimate dynamic displays.
The dual lamp design provides brightness when needed and redundant lamp operation in single lamp mode always. With legacy support for lenses and modules from the popular RoadRunner Series, the LS+58 fits seamlessly into any application.
The Christie LS+58 endless possibilities for the most dazzling presentation displays.
- 5800 ANSI lumens maximum
- 2-lamp system-dual or single lamp mode for maximum brightness and failsafe operation
- True SXGA+ resolution (1400 x 1050)
- 1300:1 contrast ratio-for finely detailed images, effortlessly
- New standard input modules include on-board edge-blending and warping
- Flexible digital connectivity - wide range of standard inputs and optional interface cards
- Large conference rooms
- Small auditoriums
- Rental staging
- Data modeling