The Christie LX120 is the brightest LCD digital projector - bar none. With an incredible lumens and quad UHP™ lamps, you get extremely powerful, high performance with a low operating cost. Perfect for large auditoriums and churches, executive briefing rooms and conference centers, an amazing 1300:1 contrast ratio ensures that every minute detail is sharp, clear and realistic.
The Christie LX120 gives you the connectivity to handle virtually any source and features a range of standard and optional analog and digital inputs from RGBHV through to DVI-I and HD-SDI. The Christie LX120 is compatible with standard video and HDTV formats. A complete range of optional lenses (this is a body-only format projector) including short-throw fixed and long-throw zoom lenses with horizontal and vertical lens shift provide installation flexibility.
Configurable illumination to operate either in quad or dual lamp mode, you can maximize the lamp life and further reduce overall operating costs. As part of the Christie RoadRunner series, the Christie LX120 offers reliability, dependability and flexibility.
When you require brilliance combined with professional projection quality, the affordable Christie LX120 is your solution.
- Ultra-high brightness 12,000 ANSI lumens
- High on/off contrast ratio up to 1300:1
- True XGA native resolution (1024 x 768)
- Scaling for VGA up to UXGA
- Range of optional input modules including DVI, SDI, HD-SDI
- Extensive lens suite
- Lens shift and digital keystone correction capability
- Lamp life of 1000 hours typical
- Optional ChristieNET™ connectivity for monitoring and control
- Staging applications
- Large auditoriums and churches
- Executive briefing and conference centers
- Training rooms
- Medical training theaters
- Government institutions