The Christie LX66 makes powerful presentations easy to achieve with high brightness, high contrast images, and options for every application.
With 6500 lumens and 1300:1 contrast ratio, a full range of optional lenses and input modules, the Christie LX66 offers the broadest range of installation and operational flexibility in its class.
State-of-the-art high bandwidth electronics support signals up to UXGA and video up to 1080i. Latest 10-bit video processing reproduces images flawlessly. New standard input modules include on-board edge-blending and image warping for the ultimate dynamic displays.
- 6500 ANSI lumens maximum
- 2-lamp system-dual/single lamp mode for maximum brightness, failsafe operation
- True XGA resolution (1024 x 768)
- 1300:1 contrast ratio - for finely detailed images, effortlessly
- New standard input modules include on-board edge-blending and warping
- Flexible digital connectivity-wide range of standard inputs, optional interface cards a
- Large conference rooms
- Small auditoriums
- Rental Staging